then, you should read.


Assalamualaikum.
When I see myself, I already knew im not matured to be someone's partner.
Im not matured enough to understand people
because I definitely cannot handle myself too.
Im not good enough to let people love me, like me, to fall for me.
Im not good enough to keep people I love in my life for too long.
Let me see my journey early.
Im not desperate to let people come in to my life early af.
but at least I know what should I do and get ready to handle the rest.

Im not so good in handling people's mood.
I think im fail to understand people situations.
I rarely to understand people wei.
Im sorry being so clingy all the time.
Im sorry being so childish sometimes.
Im sorry I cannot be like them out there who stand by their own feet.
To be honest, 
I love you so much from bottom of my heart.
Youre the one who always be there for me no matter what,
To listen my nagging all the times.
To listen all my stories even its not so important to know about it.
Always be the coolest person when im getting mad.
Always let me know my limits when I started to laugh so hard.
Always advice me for the good things.
Sometimes I think, you knew me well than I knew myself.
When I go out with you, I forgot that youre not my husband to spent time
 for the whole day seriously with me.
Pardon me for that, because I think you protect me well so I dont want to let you go.
Clingy attitude really controls me.


See, then tell me. Which part should I let you go from my life?
Which part should I let you forget me?
Which part should I let you leave me behind?
No. ☹️
I knew people out there not so comfortable to let me be with you.
but I just pray to God everyday, let me knew with people who can take care of me,
who can treat me like my brothers did, who comes first
without im asking.
I found it already ☹️
Its you :')

Im hard to accept people. Im not that kind of ladies who confess my feelings directly.
What can I say, im sorry if I cannot understand you well like you did to me.
I miss you so badly.
This entry for you. This night were not on the phone because youre not in good mood. 
I dont know why youre not going to share with me wht your problems. Im waiting you for so
long since morning and its really make me feel frustrated.
Feel like I is nobody to you
And yesss I is nobody for you.

Take care.
Have a bless day.
Just keep yourself strong man.
I love you 🌸

ps:/ while typing for this 20minutes, Dirgahayu Song was spin on point.
im crying not because of this song, but memories we had together.
Can you feel me?

Popular Posts